Subscribe: by Email | in Reader

Math Is Beautiful and So Are You -- Becky Dennison Sakellariou

(Poem #197)Math Is Beautiful and So Are You
 If n is an even number
 then I’ll kiss you goodnight right here,
 but if the modulus k is the unique solution,
 I’ll take you in my arms for the long night.
 
 When the properties are constrained as well as incomplete,
 I’ll be getting off the train at this stop.
 However, if there is some positive constant,
 then I’ll stay on board for a while longer.
 
 When it says that the supremum deviates from the least zero,
 my heart closes off.
 But if all moments are infinite and you can hear me,
 I will open out for you.
 
 This sequence satisfies the hypothesis of uniformity,
 and because we know that approximation is possible
 and that inequality is an embedding factor,
 come, let’s try once more.
-- Becky Dennison Sakellariou

0 comments: - or Leave a comment

Post a Comment